Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15670 CNY / GMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,925 (146,298 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)