Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14258 CNY / GMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,773 (75,558 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)