Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15654 CNY / GMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,973 (146,755 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)