Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.820 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,876 (£1,687) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)