Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.726 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,262 (£1,749) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (41 minutes ago)