Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.344 CNY / BBD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,428元 (4,912 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)