Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.441 CNY / BBD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,763 (8,067 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (42 minutes ago)