Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.400 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,370 ($2,714) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)