Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,211 (€1,679) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)