Cost of living comparison between Brest, France and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,306 (€3,029) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)