Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,777 (22,863,689 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)