Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.240 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,785 (2,094 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)