Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.448 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,961 (2,309 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)