Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,133 (€1,683) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)