Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,582 (€1,849) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)