Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,014 (€1,734) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)