Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.777 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,844 (€1,780) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)