Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 119% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,023元 (1,594,080 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)