Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 123% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,859元 (1,624,289 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)