Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01140 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 115% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,217 (1,773,562 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)