Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01105 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 125% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,726 (3,051,178 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)