Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,189 (1,856,334 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)