Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01122 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 117% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,282 (3,145,944 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (1 minute ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (34 minutes ago)