Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10231 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,772 (руб 56,422) in Bratsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)