Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11248 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,772 (руб 69,096) in Bratsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)