Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10427 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,199元 (руб 69,044) in Bratsk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunja costs COL$14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 220₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phalaborwa costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)