Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,018 (€1,287) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (28 minutes ago)