Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.510 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,467元 (€1,260) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)