Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,249 (4,264 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)