Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,884 (4,897 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)