Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.715 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,402元 (4,315 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)