Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 834 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,020元 (R$ 6,263) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)