Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,471 (R$ 10,107) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)