Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,098 (R$ 5,772) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)