Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,586元 (C$2,446) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)