Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,964 (C$2,268) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)