Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10327 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,952 (₨125,415) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)