Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10100 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,251 (₨220,315) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)