Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09693 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,343 (₨127,343) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)