Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,847元 (₨114,985) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)