Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.790 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,109 (€1,298) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)