Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,636 (€2,235) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)