Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.613 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,114元 (€1,329) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 2 hours ago)