Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,477元 (€1,186) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)