Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,639 (€2,145) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)