Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,349 ($2,086) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)