Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,996 ($2,815) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)