Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,588 ($4,747) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)