Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.713 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,063元 ($2,988) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)