Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.540 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,409 (R 11,872) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)