Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.46800 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,452 (R 13,786) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)