Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.48245 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,185元 (R 14,893) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)