Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,484 (R 22,472) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)