Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.692 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,665元 ($2,939) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)