Cost of living comparison between Boston, Massachusetts, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.737 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,289 ($5,387) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)