Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.461 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,509 ($3,174) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (41 minutes ago)