Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.751 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,878 ($2,944) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)