Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,783 ($2,809) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)