Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01118 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 126% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,718 (1,942,939 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)