Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 162% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,170元 (2,120,288 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)