Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,678 (€2,973) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)