Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,056 (€1,471) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)