Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,400 (€1,461) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (30 minutes ago)