Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,258元 (€1,534) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)