Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,602 (16,072 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)