Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,158 (16,578 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)