Cost of living in Borås, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,667元 (17,912 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)