Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,356 (18,974 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)