Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,961元 (€1,741) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (31 minutes ago)