Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,242 (€3,343) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)