Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,260 (€1,810) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)