Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,329 (€3,308) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)