Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12885 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,284 (RD$ 87,574) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)