Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13734 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,527元 (RD$ 76,645) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)