Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14678 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,096 (RD$ 130,094) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)