Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13839 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,613 (RD$ 76,689) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)