Cost of living in Bonao, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13831 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,088元 (RD$ 80,165) in Bonao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)