Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,200 (€1,627) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)