Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,765 (€2,794) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)