Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.814 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,132 (€1,553) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)