Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,493 (€1,469) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)