Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09502 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,087 (₨64,063) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)