Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10034 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,062 (₨60,409) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)