Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 CNY / IRRX *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,858 (﷼ 57,878,883) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)