Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,169 ($1,839) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)