Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.704 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,081元 ($1,802) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)