Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,271元 ($1,921) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £36 (about 1 hour ago)