Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.748 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,728 ($1,886) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)