Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,066 ($3,061) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)