Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,251 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,145 (COL$3,701,610) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (39 minutes ago)