Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,306 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,635 (COL$3,369,827) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)