Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,520 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,409元 (COL$3,315,485) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)