Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,610 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,447 (COL$6,083,004) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)