Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,564 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,421 (COL$3,701,701) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)