Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,288 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,573 (COL$3,366,155) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)