Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,096 (COL$5,867,792) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)