Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,675 (Rp 14,149,722) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (35 minutes ago)