Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 134% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,446 (kr 26,665) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (39 minutes ago)