Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 126% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,120 (kr 25,178) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)