Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,467 (kr 22,770) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)