Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,244 (kr 39,744) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)