Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01136 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,191 (632,941 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)