Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,077 (1,184,193 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)