Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.103 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,833 (R$ 8,003) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)