Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,770元 (R$ 4,985) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)