Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CNY / SLL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,147 (8,596,529 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)