Cost of living comparison between Blumenau, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,325 (R$ 8,242) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)