Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46584 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,884元 (R 16,924) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)