Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47896 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,603 (R 17,962) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)