Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,992 (R 32,338) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)