Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00904 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,827 (755,503 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (29 minutes ago)