Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00920 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,586元 (715,689 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)