Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00942 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,788 (720,735 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)