Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,478 (1,299,801 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)