Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11500 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,773 (руб 137,154) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (24 minutes ago)