Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.772 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,425 (1,957 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)