Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,255 (1,700 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)