Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.400 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,431元 (1,846 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)