Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,182 (771,469 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)