Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.874 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,644元 ($2,130) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)