Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,471 ($2,140) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)