Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09319 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,245 (67,010 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)