Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09842 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,189元 (73,044 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)