Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09479 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,269 (66,140 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)