Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09706 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,117 (73,329 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)