Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09936 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,067 (121,442 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)