Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.592 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,817 (£2,888) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)