Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.048 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,355元 (£1,587) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)