Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 822 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.832 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,827 (£1,566) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)