Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.589 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,692 (£1,594) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)