Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 868 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.753 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,048 (£1,376) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)