Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.943 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,803 (£1,432) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)