Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,725 ($3,456) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (28 minutes ago)