Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,072 ($3,357) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)