Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,033 ($1,858) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)