Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,678元 ($1,827) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)