Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.293 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,297 ($1,795) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)