Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,848 (﷼ 51,204,031) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (39 minutes ago)