Cost of living in Birjand, Iran vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,191元 (﷼ 37,793,938) in Birjand.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)