Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.650 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,696元 (RM5,270) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)