Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.618 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,352 (RM5,782) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)