Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.667 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,148元 (RM4,888) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)