Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.849 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,016 ($2,339) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)